Nsfas closing date: All students who will register at public universities/ TVET colleges for the first time and need financial support, can now apply directly to NSFAS for financial assistance. Applications will remain open between November and January 30th.
Check the details of Nsfas Closing Date for the various categories below.
FIRST-SEMESTER & FIRST TRIMESTER REGISTRATIONS
• The closing date for submitting applications and all completed supporting documents for students who are already studying at a university or FET college, but who are applying for NSFAS financial aid for the first time, is January 30th for the following academic year.
• The closing date for learners to submit applications with all completed supporting documents is January 30th of the academic year for which they are registering.
SECOND SEMESTER REGISTRATION
• For new applicants who want to apply for financial aid before the second-semester registration, the closing date for submitting applications and all completed supporting documents is 30 June.
SECOND-TRIMESTER AND THIRD-TRIMESTER REGISTRATIONS
• The closing date for applications and supporting documents for new applicants for financial aid second-trimester registrations are 31 March and for third-trimester registrations is 31 July.
Please send your application form and all supporting documents to NSFAS in any one of the following ways:
1. Hand in your completed application form and supporting documents to the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at your university or FET college.
2. Scan or email your completed application form and supporting documents to NSFAS at [email protected].
3. Fax your completed application and supporting documents to NSFAS on 086 644 2822.
4. Post your completed application form and supporting documents to NSFAS, Private Bag X4, Plumstead, Western Cape, 7801.
Nsfas Application 2024
Nsfas Application: All students who will register at public universities/ TVET colleges and need financial support, can now apply directly to NSFAS for financial assistance.