University of the Free State UFS NSFAS Application Status
If you would like to check the status of your NSFAS application, please visit the NSFAS website. Click on MyNSFAS account and login with your ID and the password you created during your application.
- If the status of your application is “Provisionally Funded”, please contact the university’s Student Funding office.
- Please contact NSFAS for all other outcomes, as NSFAS is responsible for the application process.
The Application Helpdesk will assist you with the application process. Contact the helpdesk agents for:
- Information on any study programme’s admission requirements;
- Assistance to complete your application forms (online or hard copy);
- Tracking the status of your application.
Contact: +27 51 401 9666 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have applied to study a programme in the Faculty of Health Sciences, contact Lydia du Toit: +27 51 401 7513 | email@example.com | Fax2email: +27 86 579 5154 or +27 86 6669 191.
Check this out >>>