Walter Sisulu University WSU NSFAS Online Application 2019
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme will be opening applications for financial support for the academic year on 01 August. Students are advised to prepare their supporting documents which must be submitted with their application.
The required supporting documents are:
Certified copy of the applicants ID or birth certificate
Certified copy the applicants parents or guardians ID as well as ID copies of the household members
Certified copy of the pay advice or letter of employment which reflects the household income.
Check Out >>
- WSU NSFAS Online Application 2019
- WSU NSFAS Application Form 2019
- WSU NSFAS Application Status 2019
- WSU NSFAS Contact Details
- WSU NSFAS Application Closing Date