University of Pretoria NSFAS Contact Details
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
Get in touch with NSFAS on the contact below in order to get any clarification or information needed
|1 August of the year preceding studies
|30 November of the year preceding studies
|NSFAS SupportTel: 0860 067 3276
Note: NSFAS IS NOT a bursary scheme. It is a study loan from government of which a portion may be converted to a bursary based on excellent academic achievement. See detail about this loan under LOANS section above.
If you are:
- still at school and figuring out how to fund further studies, or
- currently studying and needing funds to further your studies, then you need to apply for a NSFAS loan on their website, www.nsfas.org.za before 30 November.
- NSFAS is a government loan scheme to assist financially needy, but academically deserving students. These loans are available for all fields of study at a low interest rate.
- Loans are available to South African citizens who are engaged in full-time undergraduate study to obtain a first tertiary educational qualification, who meet the criteria as determined by NSFAS.
- Loans are not guaranteed and are awarded subject to the availability of funds.
- The loan does not accrue interest during your period of study. The loans are only repaid after studies have been completed or discontinued.
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Online Application 2024
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Application Form 2024
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Application Status 2024
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Contact Details
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Application Closing Date