University of Pretoria NSFAS Online Application
NSFAS applications are centralised with NSFAS.
Applications open from 1 August to 30 November.
For applications and comprehensive information please visit www.nsfas.org.za
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON University of Pretoria NSFAS Online Application Procedure
Prospective UP students
Students who want to apply for UP loans or UP funding:
- must first apply for admission to study at the University and wait to receive a student number;
- must apply for funding as soon as the University has sent them a student number, even before they have been notified of whether their study application was successful or not should not wait for their final school-year end examination results before applying for funding;
- must apply for UP funding between 4 August and 30 November of the year preceding the commencement of studies;
- must apply on the University of Pretoria website at www.up.ac.za/feesfunding; and
- students should regularly follow-up their applications on the UP Portal “Student Centre”
If you are a first time user of the UP Portal, go to https:http://www.up.ac.za/portal click on “New User” and enter your student number (u00000000) as username. Type in your ID/passport number and click on Proceed.
- The following loans are available: NSFAS, Tsenang, University loans, Edu-Loans and private banks’ study loans.
- All applications for funding require the submission of various documents to prove the award or financial need. Such documents are referred to as “supporting documents”. Outstanding supporting documents or information will delay the processing of an application for funding.
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Online Application 2024
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Application Form 2024
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Application Status 2024
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Contact Details
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Application Closing Date